Sunday, May 08, 2005

Melbourne to Carins - Day 3 Jindabyne

We got up again around 7 and got brekkie before getting in the bus to head for Jindabyne which was in the Snowy Mountains. In a few weeks time this is a ski resort but we were a little too early. When we got there to got some lunch and George went for a dip in the lake which was pretty funny and we amused ourselves by kicking a rugby ball further out so he would have to go fetch it. Later we hired out some fishing rods to have a bash at catching some trout though no-one did haha. It was a bit too windy and I think too shallow where we were for any fish to be there I reckon, and when the sun went down it was freezing so gave up.

Dinner was buffet style but you were given some chicken to start with, It wasnt too bad and filled me up anyway. Had a few games of pool and then went back to our room as everyone was playing a drinking game in one of the rooms, I just spectated as I didnt want to feel like crap on the bus the next day and pretty much everyone else got hammered.

In the morning we had a real good cooked breakfast which was so nice as I hadn't had a decent one for a few weeks.

No comments: