Sunday, May 01, 2005

G'day

Im now in Melbourne!!!! Flight over was ok, I was stuck in between two other people on the plane but It wasnt too bad and I have enough leg room. Managed to get a couple of hours sleep which was a bonus. Arrived at the airport and got the airpot shuttle bus to the bus station which was about a 20 minute walk away from The Greenhouse Backpacker where Im staying. Checked in and dumped my stuff in the dorm im staying in, I was going to sort it all out but there was still someone asleep I guess they must have had a heavy night. The Hostel has free pancakes on a Sunday and I was there just in time to get one covered in maple syrup yum yum.

I then went for a wander around to see what was about. I saw this guy I had been speaking to at the hostel and he was heading down to the beach area so I went with him. This was a German guy who was nice but he had a cross between a stutter and torrets - im sure theres a better definition than this. Anyway when he went to say something he would say the same thing over and over again "dingx" I dont have a clue what this means and I assume Its a german word that I have probably spelt incorrectly but it got very annoying after a while as you can imagine. Anyway we caught the tram down the the front and then got a ferry over to the shipping port, There was a band playing there outside a music shop who were pretty good so watched them for a while. We only had an hour before our ferry back so didnt do much else to be honest.

Ive booked my Neighbours tour for tomorrow and also the Meet the Stars night where you meet some of the cast members and get photos with them so looking forward to that. I havnt got much time to type these posts as I only get half an hour :( and theres no way I can connect my camera to upload any pictures so you will have to bear with me until I find a decent Internet cafe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kev!!!!! Don't get too much time on the internet either (like yourself) so don't really get to fully read the long entries but your photos are awesome!!! How arty you are!! Please give toadie's little brother a big snog from me, he is SO hot!! Love Gemma xxxxx PS can any one tell me whats going on in Corrie and Eastenders!?? Hahahahah There's only so much Greek TV a girl can take xxxxx

magickev said...

Gemma I assume your referring to Todaies cousin Stingray??? Unfortunately Im only gonna be able to meet Dr Carl, Lynn Scully and Paul Robinson.